Tuesday 29 July 2014

Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania Review Paparazzi Purple (606) swatches

I am so excited to show you all the swatches of Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania Paparazzi Purple (606)  . I was in lifestyle showroom to look for maybelline color show glitter mania and SA told me its fast moving and is all done. I was little worried because i really wanted to try them on my nails. So i tried another store in mall and found them available (Wow!!). I got two colors glittery silver and purple.


I applied it on my nails very easily without no effort and with one swatch i found it to look gorgeous. Girls you definitely need to try them on.
The price is also not so high its only 125INR !!. During day as well as night hours it looks great on your nails. And don't worry it can be easily removed with any good nail polish remover and a cotton.
It just gets dried off soon in minutes after you apply so you can resume to your work in few minutes. It stays for more number of days.
Girls don't wait just grab some colors of glitter mania !! Here are the swatches in different lighting !!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for     WordPress, Blogger...