Thursday 17 July 2014

How to make Frizzy hair soft and smooth !! No More Frizzy Hair !!

Hair to look beautiful without any spray or gel or serum, depends on how we maintain it. And it also depends on what shampoo and conditioner we are using and how frequently we use it, climate outside and styling tools.

Frizzy hair problem a common headache for everyone. Previously i had a problem of hair becoming oily soon. If i do hair wash on Thursday my hair becomes oily on Friday even though i used shampoo for oily hair lolzz ... I switched over to another shampoo and it resulted in frizzy hair. So i thought its the time to stop testing shampoo's. But I tried few packs which made my hair come out from frizzy look to soft and smooth. I naturally had a silky hair because my mom has it too.. (lucky me !!) and when my hair turned I frizzy felt so bad. But these packs really made a great change to my frizzy looking hair. When i went to swarosvki, SA there asked me which shampoo you use your hair is so soft !! Here are the Home Remedies for Frizzy Hair !!

Are you one of the frizzy hair ?? Let's see the packs for this hair !!

Egg Pack : 
The yolk of the egg has best properties to cure dry hair. Take one full egg and apply all your hair and wait for 30 minutes. Wash your hair with lukewarm water. If you do not like the smell of the yolk you can just apply only the white part. With this pack you will feel your hair so soft. Trust me !! I have did this !!


Olive Oil Pack : 
Take four spoons of olive oil and warm it little. Use your finger tips and spread it over your roots of the hair with a little pressure. Do this all over your hair. Take a towel and dip it in a hot water and tie this towel to your hair for 15 minutes. Now wash it as usual. This will make your hair smooth.

Moong Dal & Yogurt Pack :
Do you know curd/yogurt has the best properties to make your hair smooth. Grind moong gram which is also called green dal to an amount sufficient for your hair. Mix with curd and apply it on your hair completely. Wait for 30 minutes and wash it off to get the best result.

Tips for Dry Frizzy Hair : 

  • Than using normal shampoo, use shampoo's with egg as one of its ingredients.
  • After you wash your hair, use a little black vinegar and few drops of lemon juice and mix it with water and wash your hair. Lather it well. 
  • With one cup pf coconut oil mix green dal powder and apply on your hair. Massage it for 10 minutes and wash it off as usual. Do this weekly once. 
  • Boil water with Tea leaves and filter. Mix it with lemon juice. Apply all over your hair after you shampoo your hair and wash it off. This will make your hair smooth.

Do any of these once a week. Share this if you like this. Let me know if you have any doubts on this on how to make it or anything. Just give me a comment and I will reply you. Hope you like this !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for     WordPress, Blogger...