Friday 27 June 2014

Sephora Rouge Shine Lipstick - No 22 (French Kiss) Review

Price : $12.50

What it is:
A moisturizing lipstick with a rich, glossy shine.

What it does:
Show-off your gorgeous smile with this easy-to-wear formula that offers heightened transparency and shine. Lips will look brilliant while drenched in this collection of glossy, shimmering, and metallic hues. The Hydra-Comfort complex blend of moisturizing oils and antioxidiant vitamin E ensures optimal comfort, while nourishing and protecting your lips. The glossy shades include clear pigments and carnauba wax for a dazzling, wet-lip look. The shimmering and metallic formulas contain 3D shimmering particles and shea butter for extreme radiance. The precise product design enables a flawless lip definition and the vast array of shades will compliment your entire wardrobe.

Suggested Usage:
-Apply a very light coat of loose powder on lips before applying lipstick to set color. 
-For a more intense glossy effect, apply a touch of clear lip gloss over lipstick.
-For a perfect lip shape: start in the middle of the lips and smooth out to the corners of the mouth.

Ingredients : 
Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lanolin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Jojoba Esters, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearyl Acetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Oleyl Acetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 15850 (Red 7), Parfum (Fragrance), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), BHT, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Limonene.

My Take on the product : 
I was in sephora store looking around for a nice lipstick. Generally all colors would not suit us and I needed a color which would suit any dress i wear and need to match it with my skin color. When I came across this section I found a lot and lot of different colors and Yeah I was confused. The name on this lipstick was French Kiss and I thought I can try this lol. I just wore a single swatch of it and I found it glossy and shiny too. It gave a beautiful look to the lips and I felt the lips moisturized feel. I felt that I have found the right one and just grabbed it. I wore this for day and even in evenings with two swatches to make it more thicker and glossy. I did not want to have a gloss on it as it was already shining. Be careful you don't taste it because it just easily goes for a little water on it lol :). Overall I loved the look it gave me.

Pros :
  • As claims gives a glossy glow to the lips which gives a sexily look 
  • Its easy to use and a gloss is not required on top of it. May be you can use a base before you apply this to hold for long time.
  • It do moisturize the lips and i did not find any bad effect on lips after removing it.
  • It will last for long because even a single swatch would bring a glossy look.

Cons : 
  • I really don't have any bad cons but then the smell is mild but not so good.
I will definitely try few more colors from Rouge Shine.

Rating : 4.5/5 (0.5 gone for its smell which I did not like much)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for     WordPress, Blogger...