Saturday 28 June 2014

Marc Jacob Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Waterproof Eyeliner Review

Size : 0.016 oz
Color : Blacquer
Price : 30$

What it is:
A liquid eyeliner inspired by the classic calligraphy pen for drawing the finest lines and achieving perfect definition.

What it does:
This waterproof liquid eyeliner pen features a calligraphy-inspired proprietary capillary system that draws thick and thin lines for accentuating the lash line or building a bolder look. This never-seen-before shade was developed in Japan to create the shiniest and blackest black on the market. The fast-working, no-transfer, no-fade formula lasts all day. This sleek liner begs to be held and is suitable for the boardroom.

Ingrdients : 
Blacquer :
Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Polyester-5, Pvp, Laureth-4, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citric Acid, Black 2 (Ci 77266).

My Take on the Product : 
Eyeliner is the most important product which will always be my favorite. I tried different eyeliners for the past years but was not really satisfied. In sephora store, I found different brands of eyeliners. Usually I use liquid eyeliners dipped with a small brush. Marc Jacob looks like a pen as the name says precision pen waterproof eyeliner. I tried in the store on my own and it was easy to use which has free flow on my eyes. I was able to apply a single coat easily at one stretch but yeah i was so careful on applying it. I wanted to check thicker look and tried a second coat on it.  It gave me complete blacky effect on the eyes which appears as if you have placed a black sticker which adds awesome effect after it dries. The applicator is neatly shaped and makes it darker when you apply slow and steady from place to place on your eyes. Do not drop it down as it spills a little here and there. SA in the store told me it will last for few months and asked not to not leave the cap open as it might get dried soon. Its great for a party wear.





Pros : 

  • It gives a neat defined look on the eyes.
  • Its waterproof and it stays for longer hours so girlz do not worry that it might get leaked.
  • Its very easy to use and you can get a thinner or thicker coat as you wish.
  • The effect on the eyes is too elegant with its blacky color


Cons :

  • The pen is too silky which sometimes tend to drop from my hand while I apply
  • If you are not careful while you apply it might give you a little strike which again you have to wipe it before it dries
  • Even after wiping them through a nice remover I need to make sure everything is gone else next day morning my eyes look smoky (Aahhhh :( .. )
  • As the eyeliner flows well take care you don't give any different shape at the end of your eyes.

Rating : 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for     WordPress, Blogger...